What mobile apps does GetResponse offer? Watch video
GetResponse offers you two types of mobile apps:
1) The app for managing your account on the smartphone.
You can download the app for iPhone and Android at:
GetResponse Mobile App allows you to access your GetResponse account while you’re on the go. You can view campaign statistics, create plain text messages and resend saved drafts, search messages, preview your messages and landing pages, search your contacts, and add new contacts, all from your smartphone.
2) The iPad app for building your list of contacts (also in offline mode)
It lets you collect valuable leads without a visit to your squeeze page or website: in store, at the trade show booth, on a busy conference or a private business meeting. All you need is an active GetResponse account and an iPad. Click here to download and follow the simple steps to set up your first web form:
1. Select from a variety of web form templates.
2. Customize your web form with your logo, intro text, and color scheme. Add background image, modify the button, etc.
3. Create a matching thank you page.
4. Select the destination campaign.