What is an Autoresponder?
Autoresponders are messages set to go out automatically. They help you automate campaigns and manage one-to-one communication with your recipients.
They are sent to your contacts in a sequence at intervals calculated starting from the day a contact opts into your campaign e.g. Day 0 (instant message), 3, 7, 14, 21. So, autoresponders are useful if you want to send an automatic message to contacts who join your list. When you set up an autoresponder cycle, messages will go out on a specific day of a contact’s subscription period.
The Autoresponder feature also gives you the ability to create and manage autoresponders. Use it to:
- add an autoresponder to the autoresponder cycle. You can use existing newsletters, autoresponders, and drafts. You can also create a new autoresponder message.
- manage autoresponders in the calendar view and list view
You can preview, edit, and duplicate your message, check message status and statistics, as well as view the number of users on a particular day of the cycle.
- move messages to different days in the autoresponder cycle
- prevent messages from going out on specific days of the week
- schedule the time autoresponders are to go out, including adjusting the schedule to different time zones
- add contacts to the autoresponder cycle or move them to a different cycle.