What are the features of the Landing Page feature?
Here are a few things that you will be able to do with the new Landing Pages:
- Over 100 responsive design templates in popular categories Optin, Download, Thank You, Sales, Discount, Webinar Invite, About me, Video or start from scratch!
- Image editor – resize, rescale, reshape or crop, modify opacity, and add shadows, gradients, and rounded corners in all elements of your Landing Page.
- Customize the sign-up form on your landing page. Add custom fields, customize the text on the button.
- Add video – Simply drag and drop video placeholder into the workspace, paste a link to your video URL hosted with Youtube, Vine, Vidyard, Wistia, Vimeo. Click here to learn how to do that.
- A/B testing with up to 10 versions of your landing page to find out which generates more traffic and which attracts more subscribers.
The manual on new landing page editor is available here.
Landing Page availability:
GetResponse FREE trial – allows you to publish one landing page which can be displayed to 1000 visitors. No A/B tests.
GetResponse Email plans – allows you to publish one landing page which can be displayed to 1000 visitors. The counter resets every 30 days. Go to Landing Pages>>Manage landing pages (or take this shortcut) to track the total number of visitors to your published landing page. If you need to publish more pages and unlock the number of views, you need to upgrade to Landing page add-on which costs $15 per month. No A/B tests.
GetResponse PRO and MAX plans – unlimited landing pages (subject to fair usage policy. See Terms of Service for more details.), with A/B test, no visitors limit, all included in the price.