How do I remove a tracking code from my landing page?
If you want to stop tracking a specific landing page, all you need to do is to remove the tracking code from the page settings. Here are the detailed steps:
- Go to Landing Pages >> Manage or take this shortcut to the page https://app.getresponse.com/lpc_manage.html
- Select a landing page and, in the Actions menu, click Edit settings.
- On the My landing page settings page, go to the Analytics & remarketing section.
If you want to get rid of Google AdWords tracking, expand the AdWords conversion tracking section.
- Select your analytics platform and clear the field containing your ID.
- Click Save to confirm the changes.