Can I Integrate my landing page with Kissmetrics?
No problem. If you have a Kissmetrics account, you can enable tracking on your GetResponse landing pages at once.
Kissmetrics tracks the behavior of individual visitors or visitor groups. You can track users from their first anonymous visit to your landing page, through each conversion, to their lifetime value.
What you’ll need
A Kissmetrics API key to enable landing page tracking in Kissmetrics
Where can I find my Kissmetrics API key?
- Log into your Kissmetrics account and click the Settings icon in the top menu.
This opens a settings page.
- The site settings page contains your Kissmetrics API key. Copy the API key string, you’ll need it in the following steps
How do I include the tracking code on my landing page?
To add Kissmetrics tracking code to your landing page:
- Log into your GetResponse account and do one of the following:
- Create a new landing page.
- Edit the settings for an existing landing page.
- When you’re happy with your landing page layout, click Next step and proceed to My landing page settings.
- Scroll down and expand the Analytics & remarketing section.
- Select Kissmetrics from the list and enter your Kissmetrics API key.
- Click Save if you edited an existing landing page or Publish if you created a new one.